Call for Proposals for Israel-Italy Joint Innovation Program R&D Projects 2020
Withinthe activities foreseen by the Agreement on Industrial, Scientific and Technological Research and Development Cooperation between Italy and Israel (hereinafter called “the Agreement”), the Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation for the Italian Party, and ISERD –the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate for the Israeli Party, on behalf of the Israel Innovation Authority(hereinafter called “the Parties”), are starting the procedures for the selection of projects eligible for financial support as in Article 4 of the Agreement.1.
Joint Italian-Israeli R&D projects can be presented in the following areas, as listed in Article 2 of the Agreement:
- medicine, biotechnology, public health and hospitalorganization;
- agriculture and food science;
- application of information technology to education and scientific research;
- environment, water treatment;
- new energy sources, oil alternatives and exploitation of naturalresources;
- innovation in production processes;
- information technology, data communications, software, cyber security;
- space and earth observation;
- any other area of mutual interest.
The projects approved by the Italian and Israeli Authorities, which will be selected in the framework of the present Call, will be financed by both contracting Parties of the Agreement. The support will be given to each partner by its own Party in accordance with the national and/or regional Laws, Rules, Regulations and Procedures inforce
Projects must be submitted by Monday, October 28th 2019 at 17:00 CET