New Call AllmirallShare: Innovative therapies for skin diseases
We are looking for partnering opportunities on new assets (new chemical entities, biologics and advanced therapies) in
advanced Research or preclinical Development stages, that address a specific pathway and with a sound rationale for
the treatment of dermatological conditions. Assets should demonstrate in vitro and in vivo evidence of efficacy as well
as acceptable pharmacokinetic and safety profiles, if applicable.
Who is this for
This call is addressed to scientists affiliated to start-ups, biotechs, universities,
research centres, and pharmaceutical companies all over the world.
- Submitted proposals may be eligible for
- An advanced Research or preclinical Development collaboration
- Further asset characterisation by Almirall in a pre-agreed panel of relevant cellular assays and in vivo models of dermatological diseases
- You will retain ownership of any intellectual property you may bring or develop
- An Almirall designated contact person will help you on answering your questions
- The potential to establish a long term business partnership depending on asset’s development phase.
- Proposal submission
- o The first step is for you to create an account in AlmirallShare Innovation platform which is a secure site to store and manage your proposals
- o The submission period is from July 22nd, 2020 to October 31st, 2020
- o Please include an outline of your proposal (max. 300 words) and a description of the type of asset, its pharmacological, pharmacokinetic and safety profile, as well as its current development stage (max 3 pages)
- All the initial information provided under the proposal should be non-confidential. In case you would like to share information under a non-disclosure agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions will be handled following all applicable local compliance rules
- Proposal evaluation and selection
- A team of Almirall scientific experts will evaluate your proposal as soon as it is received
- You will receive in writing Almirall’s decision regarding your proposal within 8 -10 weeks after submission
- If your proposal has been selected, a member of the AlmirallShare Team will contact you to initiate a partnership agreement that will reflect a collaborative proposal, including eventual experimental activities, and/or a business proposal according to current asset’s development phase