UNIV TS - DIA - Flextronix Laboratory
The FlexTronix Lab at the University of Trieste works on several aspects of organic and flexible electronics, focusing on nanotechnology for imparting materials the desired functional properties.
Our research lines are:
- organic semiconducting single crystals (OSSCs) growth from solution;
- nanofibers fabrication by self-assembly;
- applications of nanofibers to gas sensing and tissue engineering;
- advanced characterization techniques (synchrotron light-based);
- controlled solution deposition techniques (inkjet) and surface modifications.