BIO Investor Forum Digital
The new business paradigm resulting from COVID-19 has influenced our planning efforts for our fall event cycle. Leveraging the lessons learned from BIO Digital, we are enthusiastic we can continue to enhance the online conference experience and take the BIO Investor Forum virtual as well.
For 2020, BIO Investor Forum will transition to a comprehensive three-day virtual education and partnering event, October 13-15. Now more than ever, we need to support biotech innovators, helping them find investors and strategic partners to advance their company to the next stage in their business life cycle.
3-Day BIO Investor Forum Digital will feature:
- Three days of enhanced BIO One-on-One Partnering™, including a new, flexible meeting scheduling capability for business development networking.
- Two days of interactive educational sessions, with speaker Q&A, focused on the most pressing industry topics including COVID-19, Infectious Diseases/ Vaccines, Oncology, Business Development, Election Outlook, and more.
- A library of on-demand company presentations, showcasing a company’s pipeline, R&D activities, and fundraising goals.
- The BIO SPARK Showcase will spotlight early stage assets from the university setting.
- Enhanced networking featuring informal small group and face-to-face video interactivity.
- Access to an increased global investor audience.
Registration pricing begins at just $540 for BIO Members.
Thank you for your support and patience as we proceed with our planning efforts. Registration will open in early-August