Pubblicata la Call 20 di IMI2: Innovative Medicines Initiative (EU commission)
The Innovative Medicines Initiative is a jointly funded partnership between the European Union, represented by the European Commission, and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
The scope of the initiative should be expanded to all areas of life science research and innovation.
The 20th call for proposal presents topics on psoriatic arthritis, vaccines, tuberculosis, tumour plasticity, proton vs photon therapy, and protein drug products.
- Topic 1: Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Topic 2: Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Topic 3: Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
- This topic is part of the IMI AMR Accelerator Programme. Applicants should also read the Questions and Answers on the programme (document last updated November 2019).
- Topic 4: Tumour plasticity
- Topic 5: Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Topic 6: Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 15 October 2019
- Publication date: 21 January 2020
- Stage 1 submission start date: 21 January 2020
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 21 April 2020
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 5 November 2020